Dip a cotton ball, cosmetic pad, or makeup sponge in coconut/olive oil. Gently swipe your upper and lower lash lines, making sure not to get any of the oil in your eyes. This will give the extensions “slip” and help them slide right off your eye.
How do you take off fake eyelashes without pulling out your real ones?
Best Tips to Remove Falsies Without Damaging Your Real Ones
- Tip #1: Be Very Careful With the Type of Eyelash Glue You Use!
- Tip #2: Place Eyelash Glue Above Natural Lashes!
- Tip #3: Do Not Rip Them Off.
- Tip #4: Use Make Up Remover.
- Tip #5: Soaking with Oil.
Why are my lashes shorter after extensions?
Your false lashes will start to fall off, which creates opportunities to pick them off. … If you’ve ever had your eyelash extensions grow out naturally, you might notice that your lashes look extra stubby and short – this is most likely because your lashes broke when the lash extension came off!
What is the fastest way to remove eyelash extensions?
To loosen lash extensions apply steam. Fill a mixing bowl with steaming-hot water, place your face over it, and drape a large towel over your head. Remain this way for 10 to 15 minutes. This steam treatment will help loosen the bonds of the eyelash extension glue.
How long does it take to remove eyelash extensions with Vaseline?
Dip a cotton ball into petroleum jelly and close your eyes. Rub the ball lightly over your lashes and avoid any contact with eyes. Wait for five minutes and allow the gel to break the glue bond. After five minutes, rinse your eyes with warm water.
What oil removes eyelash extensions?
3. Try using castor oil. If you’re desperate to get your lashes off, you can use castor oil as an overnight treatment to dissolve the bonds as you sleep. “Oils that have been shown to weaken extension adhesives are mineral oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil, canola oil, and castor oil,” says Ciulei Marin.