please attempt to not wear (near the eye area) moisturizer, foundation, under eye concealer, mascara, etc. your lash artist will require you to remove any makeup around your eye area before the start of your appointment. … if you’re coming from work, try not to use an oil-based makeup remover as it leaves a residue.
What foundation do you use for eyelash extensions?
Foundation: Look flawless and flirty with your radiant skin and voluminous lashes.
- Hourglasses- Vanish Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation ($56)
- Nars- All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation ($49)
- L’Oréal- Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation ($15)
- Revlon- Colorstay Foundation ($15)
Can you wash your face with eyelash extensions?
Keep your Eyelash Extensions dry for 4-6 hours after your appointment. You may wash your face in the sink using a washcloth, avoiding the eye area. Keep all oil based products away from the eyes and remember that everything on your face will travel to the eye area.
Are lashes considered makeup?
FDA considers false eyelashes, eyelash extensions, and their adhesives to be cosmetic products, and as such they must adhere to the safety and labeling requirements for cosmetics.
Why do my lash extensions fall out so fast?
If the humidity is very high during your lash appointment, the adhesive may set too quickly. If the adhesive sets before the extension attaches to the natural lash then there will be poor adhesion and the lash will eventually just pop off after a day or two.
Is Garnier micellar water oil free?
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water Mattifying is an oil free micellar water that can purify and cleanse even oil skin types.
What can you not do after eyelash extensions?
What does eyelash extension aftercare involve?
- Don’t get them wet for 48 hours after application. For the first 48 hours after application, avoid taking a shower, washing your eyes, or getting your eyelash extensions wet. …
- After that, wash them regularly. …
- Brush them, too. …
- Use caution with products. …
- Be careful with makeup.