After the lift, your lashes may feel slightly different to your natural lashes but by fiddling, you may ruin the shape or the lashes may become loose and fall out.
Is it better to get a lash lift or extensions?
Bottom line: if you want to get something once and not have to think about it again, then a lash lift would be your best option. However, if you want something longer-lasting and don’t mind a bit of upkeep, go for eyelash extensions.
Is an eyelash lift worth it?
If you like your natural lashes and just want a more wide-eyed look, or have a more natural vibe and want to skip mascara, a lash lift is a great choice for you. … Despite not actually adding any length, the curl makes my lashes look longer, and it really opens up my small eyes.
How long after Lash Lift Can I shower?
Do not wet lashes for 24 to 48 hours after your treatment (This includes steam, saunas, showers, swimming, serums, makeup, mascara, etc.)
How do you maintain a lash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.