Then you would most certainly know that lash treatments can make a huge difference. … So, the lash lifts give an enhanced look to your natural lashes while the eyelash extensions can be used for a rather dramatic effect. Ultimately, it all comes down to your preference.
Which is better eyelash extensions or lift?
Bottom line: if you want to get something once and not have to think about it again, then a lash lift would be your best option. However, if you want something longer-lasting and don’t mind a bit of upkeep, go for eyelash extensions.
How do you maintain a lash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.
Why did my lash lift not work?
Any residue or left-over make-up/foundation could affect the lift. You need to store your Lifted solutions in a cool dry place. Make sure to give your sachets a good squish before use and bring them to room temp before beginning the lash lift treatment. Every time the solution is open to the air, it starts to go off.