You can wash your face normally 48 hours after the lash lift treatment, when your lashes are settled. … Use wet cotton pads and clean your face gently before you are allowed to wash it properly.
How long after lash Lift Can I shower?
1. SUPER IMPORTANT: Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours after application. 2. Avoid excessive amounts of extreme heat (steam rooms/saunas) for 48 hours.
What can you not do after eyelash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.
Can you cry after getting a lash lift?
Lash extensions are water-resistant. It is very important to not cry during the process as crying can spread the glue/vapors causing irritation. Crying during the process will also make it very difficult for the glue to dry and bond the extension to your lashes.
How do you sleep after an eyelash lift?
Lash lift aftercare is easy
In terms of sleeping, you need to try your best to sleep on your back so your lashes don’t get stuck in one position against your pillow. After 48 hours, your lashes should be set completely, meaning there’s nowhere near as many restrictions on what you can and can’t do.
Can I wash my face 24 hours after lash lift?
You can wash your face normally 48 hours after the lash lift treatment, when your lashes are settled. Otherwise, you might ruin it. Use wet cotton pads and clean your face gently before you are allowed to wash it properly.
How long should you wait between lash lifts?
A Lash Lift can last 6-8 weeks but can vary from person to person. There is no need for any maintenance appointments in between but you will need to have the process repeated every 6-8 weeks to lift the new hair growth.