The lash artist is using extensions that are too heavy/thick and not curly enough. … When a proper set of eyelash extensions are applied you should not be able to feel a thing. You are able to see glue!!!
Why do my eyelash extensions feel crunchy?
A: This can be caused by 2 reasons: 1) Oil (or some form of oil) got its way between the glue and the natural lash causing the extension to pop off without the natural lash.
How are eyelash extensions supposed to feel?
When you go to a licensed and trained stylist, there should never be any pain involved in a proper eyelash extension application. As a matter of fact, it’s a very relaxing experience for our guests; they’ll lie back in luxury, rest…and even nap!
Why do my lash extensions look uneven?
It’s common to have uneven shedding which means that one eye loses lashes faster than the other. … You may go home after your infill and notice that the OTHER eye seems to be shedding faster – it’s purely because you have older lash extensions and natural lashes on that other eye now.
Do lash extensions go on every lash?
2. Taking too much time to isolate the “perfect lash”. … A lot of new lash artists look for an ideal natural lash to apply the extension to – always keep in mind that every lash needs an extension applying to it, so it really doesn’t matter which lash you choose to do first.
How do I know if my eyelash extensions are bad?
7 Signs of Bad Lash Extensions
- You can’t brush through your lashes easily. …
- Your lash extensions irritate your eyes. …
- Application “burns” your eyes. …
- One length lashes. …
- Long and unnatural inner corners. …
- You don’t really have lash extensions at all. …
- You don’t even get a week out of them.
How do I fix my eyelash extensions after sleeping?
Resting your head and lashes on a silk pillowcase is ideal when you have eyelash extensions. Not only will it allow your lashes and the extensions themselves to glide on the surface while you sleep, but you will also avoid any lashes getting caught or pulled like when you use a cotton pillowcase.