Colour Remover enters your Hair shaft and removes all the artificial Colour pigment (Permanent Hair Colour) from your Hair. It will leave your Natural Colour pigment intact and does not cause damage to the Hair.
Does color remover work on old dye?
This product is designed to only remove previously applied permanent hair dye pigments, without bleaching. … Color remover won’t restore your hair to its pre-bleached color because the natural pigment within your underlying virgin hair has been lightened and altered.
How do you remove old permanent hair color?
White vinegar rinse
- Combine three parts dye-free shampoo and one part vinegar and create a mixture the consistency of a hair mask.
- Apply evenly throughout your hair and cover with a shower cap.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the shower cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
What color is your hair after using color remover?
After Colour Removing your Hair shaft is completely open, so it absorbs anything you put on your Hair. This can make your Colour a lot darker. So when reColouring, choose a Colour 2 shades Lighter than your desired Colour outcome. Your Colour Removed Hair will be warmer than your Natural Colour.
What is the best shampoo to strip hair color?
So, let’s check out the list.
- L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Pure Resource Shampoo.
- Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo.
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo.
- Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Scalp Therapy Deep Cleansing Shampoo.
- Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo.