What is the best way to trim nose hair?
To trim nose hair:
- Stand in front of a mirror with good light.
- Blow your nose first and clean out any hardened mucous that might get in your way.
- Hold the scissors firmly and tip your head back.
- Trim hair down to the skin.
- Blow your nose a few times after trimming to get extra little hairs out.
Should you trim your nose hair?
If you feel your nose hair needs grooming, trimming is the safest option. Small scissors or an electric nose hair trimmer are your best choices. Clip the visible hairs until they are just short enough that they can’t be seen. Don’t remove too much of it, as you still need it to filter the air passing through your nose.
Does trimming nose hair make it grow faster?
3. Removing nose hair does not make them grow back faster. Unlike hair on other body parts, nose hair does not grow back more quickly upon being trimmed. … Meanwhile, plucking may prevent it from growing back at all, and that would leave your nose unprotected.