100% waterproof for comfortable use in the shower. Included with selected Braun Silk-épil 9 models.
Can I use Braun Silk EPIL in the shower?
Braun Silk-épil 9 Wet & Dry epilators mean you can epilate whilst in the shower or bath. Water minimises the pain by releasing the body’s natural pain killers – endorphins.
Is Braun Silk Epil 5 waterproof?
Braun, the world’s number one epilation brand, is delighted to introduce the new Braun Silk-epil 5 Wet & Dry, for an extra gentle epilation experience in or out of water. … Designed for women who are new to epilation, Silk Epil 5 Wet and Dry can be used in the bath or shower for extra comfort and convenience.
How do you epilate pubic hair?
How to use an epilator on pubic hair:
- Go slow and steady so you don’t miss any spots or break hairs.
- Don’t add too much pressure or the epilator may pinch your skin (ouch!)
- Go against the direction of hair growth for best results.
- Keep your skin tight and taut.
- Keep the epilator perpendicular to your skin.
Can I use Braun Silk EPIL 9 on my face?
So while a facial cap is included with the Silk Epil 9, we do not recommend you use it on your face. Testers who could put up with the loud noise near their ears reported that the facial epilator worked best on longer hairs and would often miss shorter hairs that would have been caught with the other caps.