The Braun 7681 epilator comes with a very useful shaver head with trimmer attachment which instantly turns the epilator into an electric shaver. To use it, you simply remove the epilator head by pressing the release button on the back. Then you snap the shaver head on, locking it in place.
How do you open an epilator head?
Hold the appliance with the epilation head under running water. Then press the release button (5) to remove the epilation head (2). Thoroughly shake both, the epilation head and the appliance to make sure that remaining water can drip out.
Can Braun Silk EPIL 9 be used on face?
So while a facial cap is included with the Silk Epil 9, we do not recommend you use it on your face. Testers who could put up with the loud noise near their ears reported that the facial epilator worked best on longer hairs and would often miss shorter hairs that would have been caught with the other caps.
Does epilator work on pubic hair?
Generally, it is safe to remove pubic hair by using mechanical epilator devices. … Tweezer-based epilators are less painful and as effective as needle-based epilators. Some epilators may be used with or without water to remove pubic hair. A wet epilator is good to use in the shower because it may lessen the irritation.
How do you Epilate without pain?
1. Stay cool and calm. There’s a lot of not-so-pleasant things we all do in the name of beauty, such as plucking, tweezing and buffing but when it comes to epilation, Silk-épil helps to minimise the pain with features such as the cooling glove and the massaging rollers for an extra-gentle hair removal experience.
Which epilator is the best?
7 best epilators for at-home hair removal
- Best epilator: Braun Silk-Epil 9561 Wet & Dry Epilator.
- Best multi-use epilator: Remington Smooth & Silky EP7 7-in-1 Epilator.
- Best budget epilator: Braun Silk-Epil 5-5780.
- Best for use on wet skin: Panasonic Wet & Dry ES- EL9A Epilator.
Can you use epilator for Brazilian?
We don’t recommend using an epilator for a full brazilian. Practically, using an epilator is better suited for maintaining a brazilian wax. We’ve conducted many epilator reviews, but it is time to go hunting for the best epilators for a brazilian.