To make sure your extensions last as long as possible, brush 2 to 3 times a day and before showering. Always use Sulfate-Free products. Thes ingredients tend to strip the hair of its natural oils which will make the extensions dry, brittle, and prone to tangling.
How long do babe extensions last?
Long-Lasting: Babe Hair Fusion extensions last 2-4 months when properly cared for and allow for up to three applications/reinstallations.
How do you maintain hair extensions at home?
Top 7 Extension Hair Care Tips At Home
- Wash Your Extensions Correctly.
- Never Sleep With Wet Extensions.
- Always Brush Extensions With Care.
- Schedule A Weekly Conditioning Treatment.
- Minimise Heat Damage.
- Avoid Tangling While You Sleep.
- Separate The Bonds Daily.
How many packs of Babe hair extensions do I need?
The average head of hair needs between 5 and 6 packs (120-150) grams. However, depending on the length and thickness of your clients hair, this can vary. Clients with thinner hair may need 100 grams, whereas clients with thicker hair could use up to 180-200 grams. Still have questions?
How often should I brush my extensions?
You should brush hair extensions at least twice daily. Always start at the ends, work up the length of the hair to the roots and then back down to ends. Separate your extensions from natural hair and brush both thoroughly to avoid matting.
How do you sleep with hair extensions?
6 Tips for Sleeping with Your Remy Hair Extensions
- Bind Your Hairs in a Braid While Sleeping. By tying your hair in a braid, you will wake up with beautiful heatless curls. …
- Brush Your Hair Before Bed. …
- Do Not Go to Bed With Wet Hair. …
- Use Silk Pillowcase. …
- Cover Them Completely. …
- Conditioning Hair Extensions Overnight.
How do I prepare my hair for extensions?
How to Prepare for Your Hair Extensions Appointment
- Be sure your hair is properly washed with the right shampoo. …
- Don’t use any hair conditioner. …
- Be sure to dry and straighten your hair properly. …
- Make sure you allow enough time for your appointment.