How can I lighten my blonde hair at home?
7 TIPS FOR HOW TO BRIGHTEN BLONDE HAIR
- Invest in a Water Filter to Prevent Hard Water. …
- Switch to a Shampoo for Blonde Hair. …
- Avoid Rinsing Blonde Hair With Hot Water. …
- Hydrate Your Hair With Moisturizing Conditioner and Hair Masks. …
- Avoid Overheating Your Hair. …
- Protect Your Hair from UV Rays. …
- Don’t Forget Your Roots.
Can you lighten dirty blonde hair?
If your natural dirty blonde hair color doesn’t make the grade, here is good news. … And in some cases, she may not have to lighten your hair color at all; rather, it will be possible to simply alter the tone. Here are some great options for changing up dishwater blonde hair color.
How can I lighten my blonde hair without dying it?
Natural bleaching agents like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, chamomile tea, or cinnamon and honey can lighten hair gently and naturally with minimal damage. Rinse your hair in a solution of warm water and one or more of these lightening agents, then sit in the sun to dry.
How can I lift my hair color at home?
White vinegar rinse
- Combine three parts dye-free shampoo and one part vinegar and create a mixture the consistency of a hair mask.
- Apply evenly throughout your hair and cover with a shower cap.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the shower cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Will purple shampoo lighten my hair?
Purple shampoo can’t actually lighten your hair. However, it can create an illusion of brightness. … Because it does not contain an ingredient that will chemically change the color of your hair, purple shampoo cannot truly lighten hair. If anything, purple shampoo may make your hair temporarily slightly darker.