Which fruits are good for hair growth?
The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries and sweet potatoes. Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen which strengthens the capillaries that supply the hair shafts.
Which food is bad for hair?
Let’s surf through the foods that may lead to damaged hair.
- Refined Carbs.
- Greasy Food.
- Carbonated Drinks.
How can I stop my hair loss?
You can follow a few hair hygiene tips to make your hair less likely to fall out.
- Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hair.
- Avoid high-heat hair styling tools.
- Don’t chemically treat or bleach your hair.
- Use a shampoo that’s mild and suited for your hair.
- Use a soft brush made from natural fibers. …
- Try low-level light therapy.