Editor's Blog | 10 ways i'm maintain creativeness in 2015…
My 10 creative takeaway aids from vid
2. Carry a Note book everywhere – Got an idea write it down! – Handy for Making my lists and jotting down anything creative that pops into my head (and doodling on the bus on my way into work)
3. Get a way from the computer – This one is going to be tough as I think the computer kinda aids some of my creativity. So what im going to do is blog more from my phone, when I can figure out how to do it. Also have certain days of the week that I make and post videos and surf the net most likely Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank God for smart phones! lol
4. Sing in the shower – Because that’s the only place I sound like Mariah. My dream of stardom is not a dream within those four walls. Definitely a confidence builder.
5. Surround my self with creative AND positive people – Negativity breads negativity.
6. Dont give up, Practice, Practice, Practice, Allow yourself to make mistakes and Take Risks! I think these go hand in hand.If ever you don’t succeed, try, try again.Practice makes perfect!A man that allows himself to make mistakes and learn from them is in a far better position than a man that is too scared to take risks and make one.
7. Count my blessing – It is only by his might’I can do all things through christ that strengthens me’ (Philippian 4:13) but remember God helps those that help themselves’ … among others. Click for inspiration about this.
8. Read a page of the dictionary, everyday – A wide vocabulary really does aid creativity.
9. Stop trying to be someone else’s perfect – No one can every love me more than I SHOULD love myself.
10. HAVE FUN! Bonus – Just want to finish off by saying procrastination is the pathway to failure, Finish something! So that’s 11 lol