- CONTACT US
I know I am not the only one that buys a ton of bobby pins, yet can never find any to use when I actually need them. Now when I need some bobby pins to hold a style together I walk around my house and look on the floor as that is where they seem to want to live *sigh*. Thought it would be fun to share some storage ideas that are affordable to keep your bobby pins and hair pins in one place.
1. Empty Jars with the lids on or off
2. Empty tic-tac containers
3. Magnetic pin cushions – Instead of the sewing pins pops some bobby pins on it
4. Magnetic strip stuck to the wall and bobby pins popped on
5. Salt & Pepper shakers – forget the seasoning pop in some bobby pins
6. An old tin or a new one :-)
7. Empty match stick boxes
Hopefully that gives you all some ideas on storage and will make it easier for you to find those bobby pins when you need them for your cute styles.